Thursday, October 27, 2011

Winter... already!?

It's snowing here in New York (in October!  The horror!) and I am feeling less than motivated to prepare my lesson plans.

Nothing like a little Pinterest pretty to get inspired...or waste some time before I have to go outside!

This is what I feel like (except much less elegant):
Winter Wedding

Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company (with actual snow machines)



Maybe while wearing some winter white:

Ivan Putrov as The Prince and Roberta Marquez as Cinderella production of Ashton’s Cinderella. Photo by The Royal Ballet.




La Bayadere

And this is what I should be feeling like in October:

But I will instead settle for:



Hope you're having a cozy and less wintery day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...