Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Preparing The Studio For A New Season



My studio's dance season opens Friday and these last few weeks have been a whirlwind of projects, phone calls, paperwork and a bit of end-of-summer procrastination.  

This year will be my fifth season as studio director and I am excited to challenge myself this year with being more creative and at the same time more organized.

So here's a glimpse at the last few weeks of studio life.  I had planned to share some of these projects as I was doing, but in reality, they will be shared in a future post... once students and classes settle down into their routines!

Wishing you all the best on your new dance season!
Cait


Cleaning floors... 
...messy rooms
Arts & Crafts...

...and wall decorating
Waiting room chair upgrades

Scraping wallpaper borders...

And starting fresh with a new coat of paint:


This is right outside our building - I guess the dance studio really does make sunshine and rainbows!
Happy new dance season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...