Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Check Out My Interview at Maria's Movers

I was so thrilled when Maria invited me to be a part of her "Creating With Kids" interview project!  Her goal is to interview 52 children's dance teachers this year and I have loved reading the other interviews, especially those who don't work in the traditional studio setting.

You can read my interview over at her blog - Maria's Movers

And check out all her great creative ideas while you're there! :)

Thanks again Maria for inviting me to participate in your project!

2 comments:

  1. list of companies in erbilSeptember 4, 2013 at 2:01 AM

    This is nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post for movers!!!!
    Great Idea.
    http://www.vimboxmovers.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...