Sunday, August 6, 2017

Life Update!

Hi all! It has been quite a while since I last posted...but I had good reason, honest!

I am going to blame my absence of that on the pregnancy, birth and first year with my son.  Babies are good to use as an excuse, right?  Plus they're adorable (at least I think so):



My husband and I welcomed our son to the world in February 2016 and since then, it has been a crash course as I adjusted to my new role as Mom in addition to Wife, Studio Owner, Teacher, Choreographer, etc.  I was a bit overwhelmed, to say the least.

2 weeks old.. already at play practice

Luckily, I have a wonderful support team at my studio and an amazing husband, and of course a darn cute little boy, and we are figuring it out day by day.  But it is only now, as my son reaches the 18 month mark, I am *just* starting to feel like I have some breathing room and can begin to take up my "hobbies" again.  I am still treading water, but lately I actually feel like I am above the surface, instead of coming up for a breath every now and then.

My 'baby', helping out at Dance Camp this year... time flies!

I don't anticipate being able to post nearly as often as B.B. (Before Baby), but I am certainly going to try to step it up from the ZERO posts in 2016 :)  #goals

So hello again and I am looking forward to re-connecting in the upcoming dance season.  What have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...