Monday, July 16, 2012

New Music Monday: Tap Playlist

Tap shoesAs I was getting ready to teach class tonight, I thought to myself, I haven't done a tap playlist in a while...  so here you go!  Some old tunes, some new tunes, a little bit of everything.

Warm-Up
Levels Somebody That I Used To Know Remix - Avicii vs. Gotye
Part of Me - Katy Perry Part of Me - Part of Me - Single
Bamboleo (Dance Remix) - Gipsy Kings Bamboleo - ¡Volare! - The Very Best of the Gipsy Kings



Soft Shoe-type Combinations (laid back summer style)
Ok, It's Alright With Me - Eric Hutchinson OK, It's Alright With Me - Sounds Like This
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz I'm Yours - We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things
Better Together - Jack Johnson Better Together - In Between Dreams (Bonus Track Version)



Fast Jazz & Big Band
My Feet Can't Fail Me Now - Dirty Dozen Brass BandMy Feet Can't Fail Me Now - Our New Orleans
Swing Set - Jurassic 5 Swing Set - Quality Control 
Life Goes To A Party - Benny Goodman Life Goes to a Party - The Essential Benny Goodman (Remastered) 
Shame, Shame, Shame - Roomful of Blues Shame, Shame, Shame - That's Right!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...