|The UPS delivery guy is not a fan of costume time.|
One of these years I will actually take Spring Break off, but for this year, there is much to be done in preparation for the rest of the year.
Anyway, I figured I'd share what I was up to on my "week off". What do you do when dancers are off from class? Share in the comments!
On my to-do list this week:
- Design this year's Recital T-Shirt
- Schedule recital rehearsals
- Work on summer schedule
- Hang up ten classes of costumes that just arrived (see below)
- Re-tape dance floors (one of my least favorite tasks)
- Finishing up taxes (nothing like last minute... hah)
- Shop for props for my modern class
- Sew straps onto costumes
- Order dance shoes
It is Spring Break at your studio too? What are you up to?