Practical Gifts To Include:
- Hair ties or bobby pins if she has long hair
- Mini-sewing kit
- Small screwdriver if he or she is a tap teacher
- Small massager tool (for sore muscles or feet)
- Foot lotion or bath salts (although I'm guessing she already has a closet-full)
- Pack of stickers (if they use stickers in class)
Funny Gifts To Include (you will need to add an explanation for each one):
- A marble... for when you've lost yours
- String / paperclip... to keep it all together
- Sponge... to help clean dances
- Rubber band.. to keep you flexible
- Lifesavers... because you are one!
- Stars (could be Starbursts, or an ornament)... you inspire your students to reach for the stars!
- Candle... you light up people's lives
More ideas like this from Angel's Corner
- iTunes gift card
- Bottle of wine (for after a long night of teaching!)
- Gift card to his or her favorite restaurant (or to the coffee shop/sandwich shop nearby the studio)
- Christmas ornament
- Cookies or chocolate
- Gum or mints
Share your own ideas: leave a comment!
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out our ideas from last year.
And there's only a few days left to VOTE FOR US for Top Dance Blog of 2011 by commenting on the post (click this link). Thank you!