Tuesday, December 6, 2011

NMM: Holiday Music Round-Up

 If you enjoy this post, take a moment to VOTE FOR US for Top Dance Blog of 2011 by commenting on the post (click this link). Thank you!
*********************************************
My students performing "Winter Song" (2010)

I started writing a post about holiday music, but I realized:

1. I did that last year and I still use the songs on the list.

2.  Other dance bloggers also have some great suggestions.

3. It's not Monday, so I guess this isn't a "New Music Monday".

So instead, I'm pointing you in the direction of some already awesome posts about holiday music! Ok, so one of them is my own post, so technically I just called myself awesome.. but let's let it slide, ok? 'Tis the season!

And because I can't resist, here are a few more "winter" and holiday tracks to keep your playlists updated!







  • The Cowboy's Christmas Ball - The Killers - proceeds donate to (RED)
  • Winter Song - Ingrid Michaelson/Sara Bareilles - my students did a lyrical dance to this one two years ago (see pictures)
  • Winter Wonderland - Goldfrapp (can't find it on iTunes)
  • Winter Lullaby - The Laurie Berkner Band
  • Walking On Snow - Jordin Sparks
  • Yes, I'm Cold - Chris Bathgate
  • March of the Toys - couldn't resist!


*********************************************
If you enjoyed this post, take a moment to VOTE FOR US for Top Dance Blog of 2011 by commenting on the post (click this link). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...