Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 Top Dance Blog - Please Vote!

It's that time of year again... the 2011 Top Dance Blogs Contest - held by Nichelle over at Dance Advantage!

Last year, I threw our hat in the ring more as an experiment to see if anyone was actually reading this blog - and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of responses! Ok, so it was only five comments, but five people is way more than I ever expected.

So let's see if we can beat that number this year--it's up to you!

If you enjoy reading this blog, VOTE for The Dance Buzz by leaving a comment below on this post. 

I am entering under Teacher Talk category since most of my posts are about teaching or would be useful for dance teachers (I hope).  I have a feeling this will be a tough category this year, but I am happy to just enter.  Thanks Nichelle for hosting this contest again! :)

Thank you for your support!  Comments are open until December 20.

~Cait

6 comments:

  1. I'm a dance instructor at a small dance school in Central PA and I read your blog in my RSS feed. I enjoy your blog a lot ... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my vote Cait! I love the ideas we share! It's just the best! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! always has awesome ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...